This page is a work in progress. Please refer to our existing Help Guide for information about this topic.
Styled Layer Descriptor (SLD)
- open your source dataset in QGIS
- style the layer using the QGIS styling controls
- export the style to an SLD file
- place SLD file in public sync folder, along with the corresponding GeoJSON file
- simple points, lines, polygons symbolisers
- rule-based styles
- basic labels
- customisable legend text
Not currently supported:
- fill hatching
- label offsets
- rules based on a field name that contains spaces
- opacity must be defined in the colour - the layer's global opacity slider has no effect
- for polygon features to be selectable, the fill opacity must be greater than
0- it can be as little as 1%
In addition to standard map styles, Pozi supports user-friendly "bubble" symbols.
Pick your symbol and colour, and email email@example.com to organise the setup on the style. The symbol can be referenced by URL or name, and the colour must be provided as a colour hex code (eg
Symbols can be chosen from any of the following:
Obtain the URL or icon name for the desired icon.
Bubble symbols can be styled with any of the standard HTML colours listed at: