Pozi Enterprise Cloud Service Level Agreement
For: [Customer] By: Pozi Pty Ltd Effective Date: 01 November 2021 Document Owner: Pozi Pty Ltd
|1.0||28-Oct-2021||Initial version||Simon O'Keefe|
|Pozi Pty Ltd||Service Provider|
Last Review: 28-Oct-2021 Next Scheduled Review: 01-Nov-2023
This is a Service Level Agreement (SLA) between [Customer] and Pozi Pty Ltd for the provisioning of IT services required to support and sustain the customer's instance of Pozi App.
This Agreement remains valid until superseded by a revised agreement mutually endorsed by the stakeholders.
This Agreement outlines the parameters of all IT services covered as they are mutually understood by the primary stakeholders.
2 Goals and Objectives
The purpose of this Agreement is to ensure that the proper elements and commitments are in place to provide consistent IT service support and delivery to [Customer] by Pozi Pty Ltd.
The goal of this Agreement is to obtain mutual agreement for IT service provision between Pozi Pty Ltd and [Customer].
The objectives of this Agreement are to:
- Provide clear reference to service ownership, accountability, roles and/or responsibilities
- Present a clear, concise and measurable description of service provision to the customer
- Match perceptions of expected service provision with actual service support & delivery
The following Service Provider(s) and Customer(s) will be used as the basis of the Agreement and represent the primary stakeholders associated with this SLA:
- Service Provider: Pozi Pty Ltd
- Customer: [Customer]
4. Service Agreement
4.1. Service Levels, Rankings, and Priority
|Severity Level||Description||Target Response|
|1. Critical||Service down||Within 2 hours|
|2. Urgent||Service affected, end-users impacted||Within 4 hours|
|3. Important||Potential for impact if not addressed||Within 24 hours|
|4. Informational||Inquiry for information||Within 48 hours|
4.2. Responses and Responsibilities
- [Customer] should provide all necessary information and assistance related to service performance that allows the Pozi Pty Ltd to meet the performance standards as outlined in this document.
- [Customer] shall inform Pozi Pty Ltd regarding changing business requirements that may necessitate a review, modification, or amendment of the SLA.
Pozi Pty Ltd responsibilities:
- Pozi Pty Ltd will act as primary support provider of the services herein identified except when third-party vendors are employed who shall assume appropriate service support responsibilities accordingly.
- Pozi Pty Ltd will inform [Customer] regarding scheduled and unscheduled service outages due to maintenance, troubleshooting, disruptions or as otherwise necessary.
4.3. Service Availability
Service coverage by the Pozi Pty Ltd as outlined in this agreement follows the schedule specified below:
- Phone support: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M, Monday to Friday, except public holidays
- Email support: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M, Monday to Friday, except public holidays