The Pozi Administrator Guide contains self-service information for Pozi Enterprise and Enterprise Cloud clients.
Administrators control the following aspects of the Pozi experience:
- add and configure layers and linked datasets for viewing within your network
- sync layers to Pozi cloud for external viewing
- add layer to Unified Search index
- embed custom maps and widgets in your website
If you are not able to view any layer groups from your internal sources, remote into the server on which Pozi Server is installed, go to Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services > PoziConnectServer > right-click > Restart.
Let Us Help You
For other changes to the Pozi app experience, contact the Pozi Helpdesk:
- register a new layer catalogue (ie, layer group) in Pozi
- register new layers for viewing by public
- change the default basemap, search and imagery options
- update branding
- solve an issue that's not covered in our Troubleshooting pages