The Pozi Administrator Guide contains self-service information for Pozi Enterprise and Enterprise Cloud clients.
Administrators control the following aspects of the Pozi experience:
- add and configure layers and linked datasets for viewing within your network
- sync layers to Pozi cloud for external viewing
- add layer to Unified Search index
- embed custom maps and widgets in your website
If you are not able to view any layer groups from your internal sources, remote into the server on which Pozi Server is installed, go to Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services > PoziConnectServer > right-click > Restart.
Let Us Help You
For other changes to the Pozi app experience, contact the Pozi Helpdesk:
- register a new layer catalogue (ie, layer group) in Pozi
- register new layers for viewing by public
- change the default basemap, search and imagery options
- update branding
- solve an issue that's not covered in our Troubleshooting pages
Join Our Community!
We are excited to invite you to our new community forum exclusively for Pozi administrators. As a valued member of our community, we know you want to stay up-to-date with all the exciting developments happening at Pozi.
Our forum will give you access to new features, exclusive content, and important announcements that will help you get the most out of your Pozi experience. You will also be able to connect with other Pozi users, discuss important topics, and have a little fun along the way.
By joining our community forum, you'll not only stay informed about important information that affects your organization's use of Pozi but also gain access to your monthly usage analytics. This means you'll be able to track how your organization is performing and make data-driven decisions about how to optimize your Pozi usage.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to engage with the Pozi community and get the most out of your Pozi experience. Contact email@example.com and request your invitation.
Already a member? Then head on over!